Latest News ▲
|Mon, 23 Jan 2017 - Power Stage success offers consolation for Hyundai Motorsport in Monte-Carlo |
- Hyundai Motorsport has completed Rallye Monte-Carlo with two more stage wins and both Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC cars taking Power Stage points.
- Dani Sordo was the highest placed Hyundai Motorsport driver in Monte-Carlo, finishing the rally in fourth place, 38 seconds from the podium.
- Thierry Neuville, clear leader of the rally until Saturday afternoon, put in a sublime performance in the final stage of the rally to claim the maximum five Power Stage points.
Monte-Carlo, Monaco J
anuary 22, 2017 – Hyundai Motorsport has completed the opening round of the 2017 FIA World ... more...
|Sun, 22 Jan 2017 - Huge disappointment for Hyundai Motorsport as Neuville loses lead|
- Thierry Neuville was forced to relinquish the lead of the season-opening Rallye Monte-Carlo in SS13 (Bayons-Bréziers 2) in Saturday’s final stage.
- Neuville had built up a comfortable 51-second lead, extending his advantage from Friday, but went wide, resulting in damage to his Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC.
- Dani Sordo had a more positive day until power steering issues cost him over a minute in the final stage. He heads into the final morning in fifth overall.
January 21, 2017 – Hyundai Motorsport’s chances of securing ... more...
|Sat, 21 Jan 2017 - Statement from Hayden Paddon|
Upon reflection, I wanted to issue a small statement about yesterday events.
Firstly, our thoughts are with the family and friends of the spectator involved. No matter the circumstances, this is never something we want to see.
Secondly, John and I are humbled by all the messages of support at this time. Obviously, my thoughts are with the family and that is my only concern at the moment. Not being able to return home to New Zealand does make it a little tougher but it is important we stay strong.
|Sat, 21 Jan 2017 - Hyundai Motorsport extends Monte-Carlo lead as rally nears halfway point |
- Thierry Neuville has increased his advantage in Rallye Monte-Carlo, the 2017 WRC season-opener, to 45.1 seconds at the end of the second day
- The Belgian scored a trio of stage wins on Friday but faces a challenge from M-Sport duo Sébastian Ogier and Ott Tanak with nine stages of the rally remaining
- Dani Sordo holds a decent points-scoring position in fifth place after a tough day in the tricky Monte Carlo stage conditions
January 20, 2017 – Hyundai Motorsport continues to lead Rallye ... more...
|Sat, 21 Jan 2017 - Hyundai Motorsport holds Monte-Carlo lead after opening day |
- Thierry Neuville leads the way after the first day at Rallye Monte-Carlo, the opening event of the 2017 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC)
- Hyundai Motorsport registered a debut stage win for the brand new Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC in its first competitive outing
- Hayden Paddon crashed in SS1 after hitting black ice. The team has withdrawn car #4 from the rally as a mark of respect for the spectator who sadly passed away in the incident.
January 20, 2017 – Hyundai Motorsport has ended the opening day of the 2017 FIA World ... more...
|Thu, 19 Jan 2017 - WRC Promoter confirms partnership with OneBet|
- OneBet announced as WRC’s Official Sports Betting Partner
- WRC Promoter signs multi-year contract with OneBet
- Big range of betting opportunities available in 2017 championship
Munich, 18 January 2017 – WRC Promoter has signed a multi-year contract with OneBet to become the first Official Sports Betting Partner of the FIA World Rally Championship.
From next month’s Rally Sweden (9 - 12 February), WRC fans can add to their enjoyment of the world’s toughest motorsport series for production-based cars with a wide range of betting opportunities at www.onebet.... more...